Restaurant Recommendations - North Co. Dublin Area - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsOC2012 Posts: 595
Thanks for all the replies ladies!!! Off to Menupages I go for a nose.... [quote="Ali2010":3jdw0mda]Eastern Seaboard in Drogheda (you don't actually hit Drogheda) is always brilliant, love the food there and has good drinks list and atmosphere[/quote:3jdw0mda] Oh this is one of our favourite restaurants ever, just love it!!! Would highly recommend to anyone out there...along with West29 in the Westcourt as well, love it!! We've been to both about 3 times each since Christmas so I guess we better try something else! :o0
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
Was just about to suggest west29, love the food there. I also love D'vine too.
MrsDr Posts: 1316
Greedy goose in Malahide is amazing :)
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I'll break from the norm on this one: The Brock Inn on the old N2 Ashbourne road, the best steak / burgers and corned beef and parsley sauce you will ever find in North County Dublin!!!
izzie123 Posts: 235
The Tower restaurant is gorgeous in Drogheda - same owners as the Salthouse, which has closed down :-( There's another place in Drogheda which is newly opened, it's called Aisha's Cafe and its supposed to be AMAZING. It's a Lebanese place but does normal food - pastas, burgers etc, menu is on their website and most importantly it's a BYOB !!
Esketti Posts: 936
Essence Bistro is really good, we've been a good few times. Mastersons, I think isnt as great as it used to be, but still nice. If you wanted Mexican La Sirena in Malahide is gorgeous or I can highly recommend, Blue Bar in Skerries, fab place its a pub/restaurant and the place is gorgeous and food is yum.
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
We went to The Windmill in Skerries, a couple of months ago - WOW!!!!
Nostress Posts: 1606
The brass monkey in Howth.. or in fact any of the fish restaurants on the pier. The bloody stream is also great for a relexed pub grub (high standard) meal.
MadWoman2013 Posts: 528
[quote="Esketti":2c9h52ol]Essence Bistro is really good, we've been a good few times. Mastersons, I think isnt as great as it used to be, but still nice. If you wanted Mexican La Sirena in Malahide is gorgeous or I can highly recommend, Blue Bar in Skerries, fab place its a pub/restaurant and the place is gorgeous and food is yum.[/quote:2c9h52ol] I just came on to say Blue in Skerries....Absolutely love, love, love it!!
Esketti Posts: 936
[quote="MadWoman2013":gqbi5k7d] I just came on to say Blue in Skerries....Absolutely love, love, love it!![/quote:gqbi5k7d] Love it too, its great on a nice warm day sitting outside overlooking the harbour. I love Skerries its a gorgeous little town and its full of great pubs and restaurants! We were there last week and I was trying to talk the other half into moving there haha