Restaurants in Limerick

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Hi, Heading to Limerick during the week for a couple of nights so just looking for any recommendations of where to eat. It's been a while since I was in college there so looking for any new restaurants that are reasonably priced. Thanks!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Freddies Bistro used to be good, haven't been there in years though. Bella Italia? Cafe Noir is yum for lunch. Cornstore is good actually.
ceewa Posts: 478
The Hamptons are doing a really good value lunch menu at the moment. Cornstore is doing a 25 euro early bird (would highly recommend this, 6 of us ate there a few weeks back and we ate everything in site). Chocolat does good value lunch and early birds. Zweton for Chinese Copper and Spice for Indian
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
:heartbeat: the cornstore, yummy cocktails too
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I was in Limerick recently and really enjoyed dinner in Chocolat, very reasonable too
anonwithissues Posts: 254
Book in advance with La Chocolat. They always seems to be full up when we go there and we get turned away. I love Hamptons. Cornstore is great too. Jasmine would be nice if you were into chinese.
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Thanks a million! I knew the follies would have a few suggestions! O:o)
Fx and tx Posts: 378
Yes def book in advance for La Chocolat, it really is yummy and very reasonable. I love the Glasshouse its overlooking the river and such a nice atmosphere plus the food is fab as well. Enjoy :o)ll
elpi Posts: 748
Another vote here for Chocolat, really good variety, 3 courses for €16.50 before 7 and €20.50 after 7. Really nice atmosphere there as well. Definitely book in advance.
sweetbubbles Posts: 377
Not a fan of chocolat myself, the food is like conveyer belt food. Freddies is definitely a good place to go however it's a lil pricey, my 2 favourite restaurants in Limerick at the mo are 1) The Red Onion, fantastic new restaurant can't recommend it enough, it's at the top of O'Connell street near the fountain. They do a fab 3 course set menu for €22.50 And 2) Azur which is at the opposite end of town on Georges quay next to the Locke bar. The do a great set menu too! Can't remember the price but it's also great value! Enjoy!!!