restaurants in Manchester

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happywife Posts: 1575
off to manchester weekend after next - just wondering if anyone can recommend one or two restaurants in city centre staying near Deansgate if thats a help???
LMR Posts: 1925
Its that long since I've been out in Manchester I couldn't tell you where is good to go anymore. However, there are lots of restaurants and bars near and in the Print Works if thats any help to you.
Carizza Posts: 320
Not for "every day" but if you're happy to splurge a little without completely breaking the bank, I'd highly recommend Simply Heathcotes in Deansgate. [url:2cg5i16m]http://www.heathcotes.co.uk/simply/manchester-restaurant.html[/url:2cg5i16m]
thanks carizza - that sounds really nice think I'll give them a call this evening to book - probably heading to China Town the first night as we are going to a Manu Utd so figure we'll just grab a bite to eat that night and get glammed up for 2nd night - would you get a restaurant no bother in china town or is that advisable to book also??
Carizza just booked that restaurant sounds nice so said I'd go with it - cant wait for next weekend now :o)ll