REVENUE - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marianf Posts: 5845
O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| ;o( Just needed to do that or :o(
Miah Posts: 2738
's'up dude?
Just me letting things get on top of me! Very briefly, have a house and am about to start building a new house with my h2b and sort my mortgage which is all gone really well but because I have my own business, the bank want x, y and z to prove my taxes are paid etc etc. and of course I am being sent on a wild goose chase by revenue. What is annoying me most of all is that the company has been operation since 2003 and makes decent profits and employs 80 people. My staff would have an easier time getting a mortgage than me because they are employees. Have to say my mortgage man is fantastic, its just banks requesting stuff from revenue makes it so stressful. I am a bit of a control freak and relying on other people just tips me over the edge. Thanks for letting me vent that!
busker Posts: 65
Hi Marian F Do you have an accountant who could speed up the process for you? If all your taxes are up to date one phonecall requesting a tax clearance cert would all that be needed to be done for the mortgage man! This can also be done on ROS - Revenue on line services if you are registered for this by your accountants they can submit a request & it would be done in 3-4 days!
Thanks Busker. Its a vicious circle. It is my personal taxes that they want confirmation of. The co accountant isnt eager to confirm my taxes are in order without a notice of assessment from revenue because I might have other income sources (I wish!). They are doing their best to sort it out. Its in hand, as much as it can be. I was just having a moment. Thanks for the support.