Menu

Review of 'Weddings on Lake Garda'

Go to Feedback

LauraWB
New Wolly

Re: Review of 'Weddings on Lake Garda'

Postby LauraWB » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:06 am

Hi everyone,
I am due to get married next Saturday 9th September. We are flying out next Thursday and family on Friday. I have been trying to get in contact with Pame for over a week regarding payment!! We have been asking for 2 months now! But have only received a response regarding paperwork arriving. I am at a loss and very stressed! Has anyone else been in this situation? She answered yesterday but said she was in a meeting then I tried 2 more times but she messaged back saying she will ring in half an hr but never did! Please can someone put my mind at rest a little.
Laura

Fourseasons
New Wolly

Postby Fourseasons » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:59 am

Lakegardabride2015 wrote:
為您的婚禮選擇非酒精套餐,您將獲得最大的收益。 如果你今天選擇,得到驚人的交易。 Fourseasons有所有婚禮套餐的安排。 他們有很多博客提供服務的清晰畫面。

anxious caz
New Wolly

Postby anxious caz » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Hi Leyla, sezchick2, Happyascanbe, LauraWB

Can any of you reassure me that your actual wedding day went to plan? And Leyla, how are you progressing with your planning? I get married in August 2018 and so far all we seem to have arranged is the castle but no receipts for deposit, no answers to my questions, no menus (although promised) and no confirmation of reception venue. I'm starting to wonder if there will be a wedding at all when I get there.

Please let me know how you all got on. x

Happyascanbe
New Wolly

Postby Happyascanbe » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:19 pm

If anyone else is thinking about using Pam from Romantic weddings on lake Garda I’d strongly advise you to look elsewhere. She is horrendous at responding to you which makes wedding planning stressful!

If you’ve already booked with her you just need to roll with it. Your day will be fantastic as my understanding is she is fantastic on the day but the run up is very exasperating !!! xx

megggg
New Wolly

Postby megggg » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:40 am

Hi,
We used Pam and Romantic weddings on Lake Garda. i can confirm that she isnt great at the correspondence side of things. she seems to have done everything you ask however she just takes her time in getting back to you to let you know she has done it. we had to hassle her a fair bit for a response but she did respond and answer all our questions, eventually. (easier to contact her on the phone). On the day though she was amazing, we couldn't praise her enough for what she did and the day wouldn't have been as good without her.
So if you are getting stressed now in the build up i can only suggest, keep sending her messages for a reply and enjoy your day when you get out there.

anxious caz
New Wolly

Postby anxious caz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi Brides-to-Be! To anyone reading these posts (one of which is an earlier one from me) I want to reassure you that Pamela is amazing and I am sooo glad that I trusted my initial instincts and chose her over the other wedding organisers out in Italy. Communication can be a bit of an issue but remember that most places are closed over winter so Pam only really fires up in the Spring - the best thing to do is make sure you are super organised yourself and give very clear instructions even if you change your mind over details - I did many times as our wedding went from a small affair to a very big wedding! Pamela had every single up to date detail and she totally got the relaxed Italian style wedding we wanted. She gave great advice and from the welcome meeting to the end of our wedding day she was amazing. She made it perfect and her husband, Francesco was fantastic taking the photographs. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Just stay calm and keep the information going through to Pam - relax and enjoy the run-up - she will not let you down. 100% satisfaction.

Service Finder
Previous

Go to Feedback