Richard Gavin or Mike Burke

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Muriel09 Posts: 361
Anyone have any recommendations? Our photographer let us down so looking for someone else :o( Met with these two and don't know who to choose.
bridetobe2009 Posts: 1423
We are going with Mike Burke, hes really professional and we liked him when we met him.He showed us his albums and we liked them too.
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Hiya, we had Mike Burke for our wedding in Jan. of this year and I HIGHLY recommend him! Lovely man to deal with and fab photos! PM me your email address if you want me to send you some pics. :wv
mrsgameover Posts: 383
I'm gonna recommend Richie. We have had a lot of stuff done with him over the years - family photos, both my sister's weddings etc. So when it came to booking a photographer I didn't have to think twice. Despite the fact that our wedding is on the opposite side of the country. He had no difficulty at all with this. He is so easy to work with and makes everyone very relaxed. He's an absolute gem with kids and manages to keep them interested and get the most amazing shots.
BigBird09 Posts: 349
I can't recommend Mike Burke highly enough. He was great fun on the day and put everyone at their ease for the photos. We got our selection CD and the photos are just gorgeous - I'm having trouble choosing the ones for the album. If you want any more info just pm me.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Was at a wedding a couple of weeks ago and Mike was the photographer. He was brill!! Lovely man, and the couple had great craic with him on the day. The bride has since received her pics on a disk, I have yet to see them, be she is delighted with them!
sonopotere Posts: 1124
WE booked Mike Burke for ours too! Saw some of his work and just loved it, and he is so friendly and put us right at ease. Will let ya know how I get on next month though!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muriel09 Posts: 361
Thanks for all the replies,we went with Richard Gavin in the end *)
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
[quote="Muriel09":115psglx]Thanks for all the replies,we went with Richard Gavin in the end *)[/quote:115psglx] Oh you won't regret your decison I had him as well, pm me your email address and I will send you on some if you want :wv