Right so...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Lexi* Posts: 2600
im off! :o)ll flying out in the morning so wont get another chance to log in before we go just want to thank everyone who has helped me out,answered my questions and made me laugh enough to de-stress me in the run up to our wedding!! :o0 will talk to u all soon :wv ps to my so called 'clique' loves ye and leaves ye :lvs be good >:o)
ems09 Posts: 318
Good Luck Lexi. Have a wonderful day and I hope everything is perfect. I cant wait to see your report.
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
Lexi we are going to miss ya so when you get to the other side pop in and give us your report enjoy every minute of your wonderful day :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
hey lexi good luck with you bog day. i hope you day is everything you dreamed of and more. looking forward to reading your reporT
windycity Posts: 2241
GOOD LUCK lexi!! :o)ll :o)ll :wv :wv
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Best of Luck Lexi..... Hope your day is everything you dreamed it would be...... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
tilsun Posts: 4506
Very best of luck. Have a blast :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
Best of luck Lexi - you will have the time of your life :o)ll All the best to you and your soon to be husband !!! Make sure you come back and do a report for us.