Rise of the Planet of the Apes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rubix Posts: 692
Has anyone been to the cinema to see this? DH wants to go this weekend and I'm a bit hesitant.
ciaraella Posts: 5323
It was good but not amazing, good fun though, i usually go to the cinema for the popcorn so i never mind what we see :-8
Kaniela Posts: 458
I've been to see it and I really enjoyed it.. which surprised me really.. Was OH movie choice when we seen it, and I really would have given anything to go and see another film cause I thought it was going to be a real ladish movie, but once it started I got right into it!! It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I would recommend it!! Thats just my two cents :)
Sodapop Posts: 3220
We are going to see it tonight. I've heard its good and I wanted to see it from the minute I saw the trailer. looking forward to watching it!
Rubix Posts: 692
Oh good, nothing like a bit of market research before I go. I liked the really old one with Charlton Heston, felt really sorry for the apes. Ill enjoy the popcorn too. Thanks for your help, girls, ladies, women!
gemggem Posts: 270
Won't have been my first choice for a film but thought it was very good, kept me entertained!
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
I really enjoyed it. I thought it was about a planet....full of apes but it's not like that at all! Have a nice night girlies x