Rivercourt Hotel Kilkenny

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Anybody been? Hubby taking me here for my bday :o)ll :o)ll
Perch Posts: 401
I didn't stay there but we sent my parents there and they really liked it. It's really central & there's a nice view of the castle. Lovely river terrace to sit out in if the rain ever stops. Enjoy & Happy Birthday. O-O
nice one, my birthday is not until the end of the year but something nice to look forward to!
roxychick Posts: 1802
I was there a few years ago. It's lovely
raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
Lovely hotel, stayed there a couple of years ago and really liked it. It is very close to the action too if you are interested O-O
Momof2 Posts: 3884
my hubby brought me there for our first weekend away after junior had the most amazing time make sure you get a few treatments I wouldn't eat dinner there though it wasn't that great breakfast was fab though
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Stayed there a few times first time was lovely 2nd time (about 2 years ago) thought it had got a bit shabby but i hear it has improved and might be there again in next couple of weeks!
[quote="nickname":1sz9aibs]Lovely hotel, stayed there a couple of years ago and really liked it. It is very close to the action too if you are interested O-O[/quote:1sz9aibs] always up for a bit of action >:o)
shell101979 Posts: 5
Had my wedding there a few weeks ago fantastic hotel. food in the restaurant amazing!
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
They Boyf brought me there for our first weekend away 8 years ago and it was fab then although Im sure it has changed the post just brought back some memories. One thing that won't have changed is the location which is great. Very central.