Robbie Williams "mysterious illness"

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stickwoman Posts: 2394
[url:2uvm0eui]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20100917/ten-robbie-williams-has-mystery-illness-764dee7.html[/url:2uvm0eui] He says he found out he was ill and it has changed his life.... but won't go into the details of it. Is it bad now that I'm really nosey and want to know what it is/was? :-8 I love Robbie, feel really sad that he might've been ill for so long and not have been diagnosed or treated.
IvytheTerrible Posts: 950
A relative of mine was being treated for depression and it turned out to be Pernicious Anaemia (vitamin B12 deficiency). They were living abroad in a country where this illness isn't prevalent, the anti-depressants weren't working so they went to get a second opinion from a different doctor. This doctor happened to be European, did the tests as a precaution and this showed up so they are being treated for it now and are much improved. I suppose it's a lesson to all of us, sometimes we know ourselves that something isn't right, doctors aren't right all the time! As for Robbie, he seemed to really be in a bad place for a few years but now I think he's starting to turn a corner.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
i have b12 deficiency, the locum who was in my practice for a while said she cant believe the amount of people who have b12 deficiency over here (shes from uk) wondr why this is??
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
Oh I wonder what it is, Im such a nosey cow :o0
Lilica Posts: 755
[quote="PrincessGoatTheDote":28qo1a41]i have b12 deficiency, the locum who was in my practice for a while said she cant believe the amount of people who have b12 deficiency over here (shes from uk) wondr why this is??[/quote:28qo1a41] I have it too. Strange, cause I was just talking to dh about it this morning. I get a tingling tongue (odd, I know!) if I haven't taken my vitamins for a few days. I reckon I'll have to get the injections at some stage. B12 deficiency can be a big deal later in life if it's left untreated. I also wonder why so many of us have it here. Bizarre! Sorry, for going off topic. Love Robbie! Hope he'll be okay!
IvytheTerrible Posts: 950
[quote="Pinkerbelle":34ea9kmq][quote="PrincessGoatTheDote":34ea9kmq]i have b12 deficiency, the locum who was in my practice for a while said she cant believe the amount of people who have b12 deficiency over here (shes from uk) wondr why this is??[/quote:34ea9kmq] I have it too. Strange, cause I was just talking to dh about it this morning. I get a tingling tongue (odd, I know!) if I haven't taken my vitamins for a few days. I reckon I'll have to get the injections at some stage. B12 deficiency can be a big deal later in life if it's left untreated. I also wonder why so many of us have it here. Bizarre! Sorry, for going off topic. Love Robbie! Hope he'll be okay![/quote:34ea9kmq] Wow here was I thinking nobody would know what I was on about :o0 I didn't realise a lot of people had it either, my relative and his doctor got talking about family history and the vit 12 came up as the relative's father had it, the doctor thought he was onto something then. You would think with Robbie's money that his doctors would know what they are doing :-8