Menu

Robert Redmond Photography

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

brightstars Posts: 286
Hi Has anyone used this photographer? We are trying to use only local suppliers and he is our local photographer. I'd like some feedback on him. Jennie
longtimeyet Posts: 461
Hi Jennie87, We looked into him also and the only reason we didnt go for him was he was over our budget. (alot :-8 ) Im local to that area too and everyone has good things to say about him, ive met him a few times at friends weddings also and he's a really nice guy.. well what i seen of him. O:o) Friends of ours had him last year and their album is lovely - they got it pretty quick too. HTH Edited to add - i presume you mean the portlaoise office, if not sorry :duh:
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
I used Robert for my wedding. He did a fantastic job. Our album is amazing. He was great on the day too. Well able to direct us, and get the pics we wanted. Also brill at organising my family (who I knew would be a right pain on the day). My cousin actually mentioned how good he was at dealing with the extended family compared to her own photographer. Would definitely recommend him.