Robin 'ood...?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Trooper Posts: 2155
I know this should go in entertainment, but i couldn't care less... I'm a rebel.. Anyone been watching Robin Hood? I managed to watch 5/6 episodes in the last week (missed no 2, grrr). It's really good, but there is something about it that is just weird?? Robin is cocky, but very sexy... in an unwashed kinda way. Marian is very attractive, but not in a classical beauty kinda way. They've definitely tried to make it edgy (in looks) although some of the plots are a bit weak.
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote="Trooper":3la7s8s9] Robin in cocky, but very sexy... in an unwashed kinda way. Marian is very attractive, but not in a classical beauty kinda way. They've definitely tried to make it edgy (in looks) although some of the plots are a bit weak.[/quote:3la7s8s9] haven't seen it but who cares if the plots are weak when you've got a cocky, sexy unwashed Robin. Eye candy can always compensate for poor plot!
Just corrected my silly typo... I suppose eye candy makes up for a week story line. Cockiness can be very attractive in a man. Nice ass too.
[quote="Trooper":2vp94y9q]. Nice ass too.[/quote:2vp94y9q] :o)ll
[img:mu3qkhlj]http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/robinhood/images/389x219/robin2.jpg[/img:mu3qkhlj] Yum.
Hmmm - wouldn't really do it for me. But is there a picture of The Ass?
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
he's cute! when's that show on?
Can't find one. :o( This is marian though. [img:28murthw]http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/robinhood/galleries/389x219/episode4_6.jpg[/img:28murthw] Says in her credits that she was in Sugar Rush?? Was she the ginger one??
[quote="justforfunsies":3lie57yq]he's cute! when's that show on?[/quote:3lie57yq] 7pm sat night BBC1. In the middle of x-factor...
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
He looks like a hobbit