Rochestown Park Hotel, Cork

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mhl Posts: 125
I was wondering if anyone else is getting married in Rochestown Park? We have an appointment to go visit this saturday and I am looking forward to seeing the reception rooms. Any ideas? feedback? Our wedding will be relatively small by irish standards as we are aiming for 100 people. But I am hoping this wont matter much on the day. :wv
Ashmore Video Productions Posts: 555
The Rochestown Park is a fab place to have a wedding. They did a great job on the refurbishment. And both Tom & Jim are really great to deal with.
wardrobe Posts: 268
am getting married there in july cant wait hotel looks stunning and tom tobin is great to deal with :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
We have decided! BOOKING IT! lol We went to see the Hotel at the weekend and its FAB! Loved it and it was so much nicer then the other hotels we went to see. The Manager was sound out and we just loved the whole new contempory look. July 10th 2010 O-O
tinkerbella2010 Posts: 762
Am getting married there next year. We dealt with Tom when booking it and he was great!! Sooo nice. I think the hotel is gorgeous, esp since they did it all up.
yeah it really nice since the refurbished it. :o)ll When are you getting married? and which room did you book?
tinkerbella2010 Posts: 762
Hi MHL, getting married sept 2010. Booked the upstairs room. Did you see the presidential/honeymoon suite?? The one with the little cinema, its so cool!!! When are you getting married and which room did you go with?
10 July 2010 and we booked the room upstairs as well. Its lovely.... love the lghtning :) Yeah the suite is fantastic.... as our wedding is on the saturday we are hoping to stay for 2 nights :) :o)ll
dibbles Posts: 749
hi lads, sorry to interrupt but im getting married there too so love to join in..haha im actually only a week after u..17th july.. again in the estuary suite upstairs.. its fab.. any of ye dealin with ronan??
No problem & welcome *) lol I was dealing with Padrig Casey.... really nice guy.... How far in ur planning are ye? I have booked the priest, church & Band.... now looking at photographers... dont know what elase needs to be done now :-8