Roll call... Anyone out there?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

streaks Posts: 3592
Anyone about tonight? Sitting in watching crap tv, out in town lastnight (thanks to a lovely wollie ;) and absolutely wrecked today. Counting the minutes till bedtime. Had totally forgotten about the x factor til I saw all the Facebook status updates about it, can't get into it this year! Anyone else about?
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
I'm here. Watching She's All That, terrible muck. Hubs is out and just got baby to sleep so enjoying a well deserved glass of wine.
streaks Posts: 3592
*Tumbleweed* Looks like it's just the two of us ACS! Hope your enjoying that glass of vino. :)
R2theB Posts: 1660
I'm here! Was attempting an internet-free evening. Not to be. Was working all day so feeling hard done by that I missed the sun. Picked myself up a chocolate malt from Eddie Rockets on the way home to console myself. Mick Wallace was wedged into a booth in there, not sure he should be eating ER's, can't he just graze on his own self-importance??
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Mick Wallace strikes me as a very sweaty man. He just has that look about him. Was Clare Daly anywhere about?
Dollydel Posts: 1726
I'm here too. Absolutely exhausted. Wedding shopping all day, a few drinks in the sun and out for early dinner, its a hard life :-8 OH is watching up for the match with the inlaws, so I sneaked off to bed. My boss looks like Mick Wallace, they have the same hair style, its a hard thing to have to face first thing in the morning. :hic
He definitely had a bit of a, shall we say, sheen on him this evening alright. Was manky watching him tucking into his burger actually, and he had the nerve to call Mary Mitchell O'Connor "Miss Piggy"!? No sign of his number 1 fan ACS.
Flower Girl Posts: 1645
Hang on, Eddie Rocket's does take-away?! How did I not know this...?
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
[quote="Flower Girl":2vm3zakx]Hang on, Eddie Rocket's does take-away?! How did I not know this...?[/quote:2vm3zakx] Yep! I've already warned OH that if I ever get pregnant he will be spending 9 months driving to and from Eddie Rockets for Oreo Malts. I get wicked cravings for them now nevermind if pregnant! Im just into my leaba, was out in town at a gig but came straight home after it like a good girl O:o)
[quote="Flower Girl":3me9tixw]Hang on, Eddie Rocket's does take-away?! How did I not know this...?[/quote:3me9tixw] Yep. They sure do! One near me delivers as well, got it once but it just wasn't the same, everything was a little cold and droopy. Probably for the best. They'd have to burn the house down with me 40 stone dead in the bed, a la What's Eating Gilbert Grape, if it had been delicious!