Menu

Rome wedding planner

Go to Weddings Abroad

C Lace
New Wolly

Rome wedding planner

Postby C Lace » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Planning to get married in Rome next year, wandering if anyone has used and could recommend a wedding planner ? I’ve tried myself and don’t know where to start

NeonDub
New Wolly

Re: Rome wedding planner

Postby NeonDub » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:23 pm

I don't know about a planner, but if you need help with other stuff, let me know. I got married in Rome last year and organised everything myself. :cool

Natasha Simona Quintyn
New Wolly

Postby Natasha Simona Quintyn » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:07 pm

I’m also looking at planning a Rome wedding myself but I don’t know where to start

Help Plan My Wedding
WOL Network

Postby Help Plan My Wedding » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:40 am

Hi,

I'm a wedding planner based in Ireland and I've planned many fabulous weddings in Rome. See here for more information about getting married in Rome. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or on +353 89 4430414 if you need advice on anything.

Regards,

Stephen Neary
Help Plan My Wedding - Ireland & Abroad.

Siobride
New Wolly

Postby Siobride » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi everyone,
If you're still looking for a wedding planner in Rome, I'd like to suggest Dama Wedding.
When we started planning our destination wedding, we contacted a number of planners, and decided upon Danila of Dama Weddings for several reasons. Danila was incredibly responsive and helpful, exchanging over 40 emails with us even prior to us choosing her as our planner. We skyped her, and her professionalism and organization made us confident we selected the right person. She put us at ease and made the planning process very simple.
It meant so much to have Danila coordinate everything. Our intimate wedding turned out amazing, down to the smallest detail. All in all, my husband and I are really happy with the decision we made to have a destination wedding and to have Danila of Dama Wedding plan it. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend her and her team.

Go to Weddings Abroad