Rosanna vs Glenda?!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TracyBarlow Posts: 943
Ok, i'll blame it on living out of the country for a few years, but what have i missed here? Whats the big feud about?! I vaguely remember reading something about Rosanna going to Morocco with Glendas ex, that old guy, is that what its about??
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
In a nutshell, cherrychapstick thats it!Jaysus,how the other half live wha'? Girls falling out over a man...happens all the time....girls falling out over one of them disappearing to Morocco with the other one;s boyfriend in a private jet.... :duh:
OMG and this row is still going on?! And getting media coverage?? Are they not morto over it!!! :-8 :-8
Ah now, call me cynical, but would either of them have given him the time of day if he hadnt a few bob. :yelrotflmaosmilie: [img:24bjtscm]http://media.tribune.ie/site_media/photologue/photos/2010/Feb/13/cache/johnny_ronan011886_display.jpg[/img:24bjtscm] Im sure he's a lovely fella, but he's no George Clooney/Sean Connery/*insert other older attractive gentleman here*
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Jaysus....I wouldn't go near him tbh, Maybach or no Maybach
Well ive had an interesting half hour(that i'll never get back) googling this whole debacle. Look at Rosannas comment before the article piece! :eek "Horse-faced(striked out)bare-faced lies are never appareciated" :eek I wonder who that was aimed at! :duh: Honestly, playing all this out in public, one is as bad as the other.
SpringChicken Posts: 666
[quote="cherrychapstick":30ogdf8y] Honestly, playing all this out in public, one is as bad as the other.[/quote:30ogdf8y] And you're as bad for drawing attention to it here!
[quote="SpringChicken":kgnh71gr][quote="cherrychapstick":kgnh71gr] Honestly, playing all this out in public, one is as bad as the other.[/quote:kgnh71gr] And you're as bad for drawing attention to it here![/quote:kgnh71gr] Oh please, its all over the web, just google. My little thread wondering what the hell is going on between them is hardly the news scoop of the year! :action28
theoracle Posts: 7664
Unitil this very point in time, I never even knew these two ladies existed.... :o0
See, ive just done you a service. :wv Doesnt your life seem so much more fulfilled now that you know the goings on in the happening world of Irelands so called celebs. :o0