Rotunda Domino Scheme

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MeSB Posts: 3785
strangeangel Posts: 1269
Didn't attend the Rotunda, but did Domino through Holles St and would definitely recommend it - it's a fantastic scheme and the home visits after the birth were a lifesaver. HTH!
PP Posts: 116
Hi Wall-E, I'm Domino in the Rotunda too. I'm due for my first scan in 4 weeks when I'll be 12 weeks but I didn't get a letter. I have a home visit with the midwife the day before, maybe she'll have it then!! I've heard the Domino is great but that's the Hollis st one, haven't heard anything about the Rotunda one but anything's fine by me to stay in hospital less time and have the midwife come out for the first few days after.
MeSB Posts: 3785
PP Posts: 116
Wall-E, I'm going public too. I think with the Domino scheme you only go public. Not sure but the midwife I spoke to didn't ask if I was going public or private. I hope they won't change my scan date when I tell the midwife when she comes out to me the day before, I'm really looking forward to it. Wishing the weeks away just so I can be sure everything is ok and we can tell people then. Fingers crossed!!