Rotunda Mammies to be

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mcglick Posts: 463
Just wondering if theres any other Rotunda mammies to be interested in starting a thread.......
only deadly Posts: 491
Hiya Im a Rotunda Mammy .. Im going semi private How about you ?
babyboo08 Posts: 295
I am also a rotunda mammy... not for much longer though... :o0
only deadly Posts: 491
Ah babyboo how cool you must be delighted your coming to an end I love the name by the way so so cute !! Did you get a Bounty Bag when you were at Rotunda I got a magazine but there was only a voucher for money off huggies but years ago I got a bounty bag with deadly stuff in it you used to collect it in Roches but dont know if they still do them I would be scarlet asking a midwife !
Wifey Wifey Posts: 198
I'm a Rotunda Mammy too! Going semi - private and due in Feb. Have to say they couldnt be nicer in there.
somanyplans Posts: 225
Im also a Rotunda mum to be. Im expecting our first on Nov 4th and going semi private. No problems so far...
babyboo08 Posts: 295
[quote="only deadly":1g1nqmeo]Ah babyboo how cool you must be delighted your coming to an end I love the name by the way so so cute !! Did you get a Bounty Bag when you were at Rotunda I got a magazine but there was only a voucher for money off huggies but years ago I got a bounty bag with deadly stuff in it you used to collect it in Roches but dont know if they still do them I would be scarlet asking a midwife ![/quote:1g1nqmeo] Thanks - I think the name is cute too *) A bounty bag???? Never heard of that - I didnt get a magazine either.. My due date is next saturday, the 6th September - cant believe it really. I am going private - everything has been great so far. The midwives are great over in the private/semi private clinic.
jen09 Posts: 1390
Hi mums 2 be; Just wanted to say I was a Rotunda mammy last year & every minute of my pregnany, labour & after care was excellent & I was a public patient. Best of luck, you are in great hands!
djdee Posts: 2118
I am going to go semi private with Rotunda too, due May 2009, have to ring them Monday. :o)ll
beaker Posts: 379
Hi all, Rotunda mammy here too, due in December. Great idea to statr a thread on it. So far I have to say they have been lovely, semi private/private clinic is really nice, Nurse we had for first vist was really nice, as well. have my second appointment there on Monday so hopefully all will be well.