Rotunda parking tip

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mommy bear Posts: 289
Hi, I've been meaning to post this for a while, it kept slipping my mind but hopefully it'll help someone. The parnell street car park at the cinema was running a deal on all day parking for €6, I think the offer expires at the end of march. You can get a voucher from the security men in the rotunda. So if you or your DP/DH's are in for a few hours during the day it could save a good bit. My DH paid €22 one day! HTH
amberjack Posts: 1273
Thanks for the tip, great deal. Im going to be in for a good few hours the week after next so might avail of this offer. Do you just get it from the security guard and then show it to the cashier when exiting the carpark? Txs
mommy bear Posts: 289
Exactly, it's more like a leaflet than a voucher really and the cashier will give you new one back so you can use that one the next time. Even if you're not there all day they give you a reduced rate, I paid €4.50 for 3 hours parking one day, if I had used the ilac it would have been nearer €7. It's bit further away but not much. We only found out about it the day after I was discharged but I've used it a few times for appointments since then.