Roxanne's beautiful boy is here!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Roxanne Posts: 3201
Huge apologies for leaving this post so long - I am almost ashamed to tell you that my gorgeous little boy is nearly two weeks old :lvs , and I'm only posting now! I'll post my birth story soon, but the short version is that I had a long labour (due to the little divil moving into a posterior position just as labour started!) which eventually led to the baby getting into distress and having a bowel movement, so things suddenly had to move very fast and I ended up having a vacuum delivery. It was all a bit dramatic in the end but as soon as we saw our beautiful boy I had no regrets at all about the kind of birth I had. He is completely gorgeous - I know i'm biased but we really think he is an exceptionally good looking baby! :o0 The reason I haven't been online is quite honsetly, I can't stop looking at him... the ten minutes it takes to post on here could be spent sitting gazing adoringly at him, and it's taken me twelve days to drag myself away to let you all know that he's here! He such a good baby, feeding really well, sleeping really well, and generally very contented. We swear he's almost smiling at us, and we are generally besotted! It's just the best thing ever, and we can't believe that we've been so lucky, to have this amazing little person come to live with us. It makes the long hard journey SO worth it and at this stage I wouldn't change a step of the way that has brought him to us. :lvs :lvs :lvs So that's the short version - and I want to thank everyone on TTC, P&B and M&K for all your support over the four years and nine months it took us to get here. I will never forget what you all did for me. Our little family couldn't be happier and I hope that any of you who are still trying for a miracle like our little man won't ahve too long to wait. :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
mayday08 Posts: 704
Roxanne, congratulations to you all enjoy all the time you can with LO. It is people like you who make this website and keep those who are still TTC some positive light at the end of the tunnel.
Princess Mom Posts: 304
*) *) *) CONGRATULATIONS ROXANNE *) *) *) I am delighted this day has finally come for you. Cherish every moment with your little one and you are right not to waste a minute you can be with him by doing anything else. Delighted another dream has come true!
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Congrats Roxanne, he sounds adorable!!!!! Cant wait to meet my own little man in July, please god.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
awe cute!! congrats roxanne :o)ll
Millie- Posts: 490
roxanne, i'm so delighted to read your post. I've followed your story for quite a while now and to hear that your little boy is here safe and sound and that you are so in love with him warms my heart :lvs Also, i'm sure he is an exceptionally goodlooking baby :o0
petunia Posts: 1626
Congrats Roxanne!! :o)ll Delighted for you and your family!
mrs ddt Posts: 3235
CONGRATULATIONS Roxanne :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll absolutely over the moon for you :xox :xox
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
My huge congrats to you and DH on your perfect little man :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I am so happy for you :lvs
sinion Posts: 6050
Been waiting ages for this news!! :o)ll :o)ll Really delighted for you all, enjoy your wonderful little boy!