Roxy from Eastenders....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
Has anyone noticed that she is still wearing the same clothes since Christmas Day?? WTF?? Dirty yoke!! :o0 :o0
the winner Posts: 4148
Ha hahah missed it... but OMG you have way too much time on your hands lol :xxx
MyMcDreamy Posts: 169
Scum!!! Did they find the baby yet?
the winner Posts: 4148
What did they lose the baby???
MyMcDreamy Posts: 169
yea, well, tbh, i rarely watch it, but the other day, yer man, Sean ( i think??), kidnapped the baby, but he's not actually the father..havent seen it since, so not sure whats the latest? If anyone else knows????
mrspants Posts: 4652
his loony mam was helping him but he has done another bunk now and no-one knows where he is. looks like he intends to kill the mitchells. how bad!! god yer one ronnie is a state too - the suit jacket, the hairstyle, the 80s are over woman!!
[quote="hotpants":7hrwly09]his loony mam was helping him but he has done another bunk now and no-one knows where he is. looks like he intends to kill the mitchells. how bad!! god yer one ronnie is a state too - [b:7hrwly09]the suit jacket, the hairstyle, the 80s are over woman[/b:7hrwly09]!![/quote:7hrwly09] :o0 :o0 :o0 H2B took laptop off me when I started this so only comin back to it now....All episode I was waiting for her to change her clothes and she hasnt.... I know she has lost her baby and all, but would someone not tell her to have a shower and change her clothes, she's been in them for 5 days now!! what makes it worse is everyone else has changed theirs!! Oh, God, I'm so sad!!! I need to get a grip on myself!!!!!!! :o0 :o0
feather Posts: 1831
I thought all the action of the last few episodes took place on xmas night and boxing day? I know thats still one overnight, but the same clothes wouldnt be too unrealistic ???
[quote="feather":1iumyp23]I thought all the action of the last few episodes took place on xmas night and boxing day? I know thats still one overnight, but the same clothes wouldnt be too unrealistic ???[/quote:1iumyp23] never thought of that! :o0
Juno Posts: 2202
I was only thinking this week that she never seems to be out of that horrible denim waitcoat..