Menu

Royal Blue Bridesmaids... February Wedding... What Flowers??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Queenie77 Posts: 31
Hi all :wv The title says it all really. Im having four bridesmaids, all in Royal Blue Sating, on 23/2/13.. Just wondering what flowers/colours would compliment them? Thanks a million :) L
Carriedaway Posts: 1863
im having sunflowers with my royal blue bm dresses :)
Lindy79 Posts: 460
I'm having a dark blue/amethyst colour and have gone with a mix of cream and pale pink. I have seen dark and various shades of purples though and that looks nice too.
redgp Posts: 1681
I love the idea of sunflowers with the blue. They "pop" in photographs as well!
kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
Im having royal blue in august with yellow roses (would they be around in feb). was orginally wanting sunflowers (may favourite flower) but was talked out of it, and im happy with the choice now! Daffodils would be perfect if they bloom in time.
starbar10 Posts: 991
I had blue bridesmaids dresses, it feels like an eternity ago though! I had cream roses and orange calla lilies. The attached is my bouquet and the girls had the reverse, calla's on the outside with roses on the inside [attachment=0:hw09i4rt]flowers.jpg[/attachment:hw09i4rt]
Queenie77 Posts: 31
Thanks a million guys..Im not sure of the exact colour yet of my BM dresses... waiting for a parcel from China! Fingers crossed!! I will be doing my own flowers so the simpler the better :) xxx
bondijunction Posts: 805
I love pink with blue, a lovely soft pink would be fab.
dreambaby2013 Posts: 2445
I'm having blue roses with ivory around the edges and the bridsmaids will then be the opposite.. For the church i will add a bit more colour by mixing ink in with the blue and ivory. There's lots to choose from to go with royal blue. In feb maybe some nice autums orange colour would be nice