rsvp's

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fantac Posts: 4109
sent our invites yesterday and have had 24 acceptences already - very exciting - even if a tad boring as a topic!
dreams Posts: 253
Delighted for you airyfairy....means your getting closer! I can't wait till I get to that stage but unfortunately it will be another year before I can think of even getting the invites!
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Still, woohoo and stuff.
wannababba Posts: 1161
getting married next year but orderd my invitations and they'll be ready next week!!!!! whihoo cant wait know its really early but screw that im excited :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o0 :o0
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Your 24 replies must be fierce organised people, catching the post same day. Wish I'd had a few like that...
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
[quote="Pomegranate":wtn461cn]Your 24 replies must be fierce organised people, catching the post same day. Wish I'd had a few like that...[/quote:wtn461cn] :o0 :o0 that's why I was thinking!! Did they reply by phone or somethin?
Gabby Posts: 2873
thats great rhubarb I used to love going home in the eveings to see if we got any
Betsy May Posts: 2168
Can't wait until it's time to send the invitations :o)ll
Mrs Malefesense Posts: 1440
It's a great feeling. I rememeber when mine started rolling back. My Mam was on the phone after the post arrived each morning begging :eek to be let open them :o0 :o0 :o0 Such an exciting time for you.
charlotteyork Posts: 1275
Geez you are a sign of hope to us all, I was getting really freaked out by all the people who said they had to chase up the RSVPs. Is it starting to feel really real now?