RSVP's

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Finished here Posts: 2860
Why do people not reply do they just assume we know who is and who isnt coming. What if we think someone isnt coming and dont count them or put their names on table plans. I am so pissed off at how rude people are i even put my phone number down so all they have to do is text O:| O:|
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
God the amount of people who've had trouble with rsvps, I'm DREADING this part, and I've been lucky so far - nothing to complain about :o0 Oh, I'll regret saying that!
gerbil Posts: 3528
posted our invitations today and I am trying to remind myself how slack i've been in the past returning rsvps...I know it's irrational but i want the rsvps to come tomorrow :o0 I am going to give it a couple of weeks then ring anyone who hasn't rsvp'd...it's all you can do i reckon.
chra Posts: 220
yeah, working on the seating plan at the moment, but still not sure about a few people. Makes it a bit more difficult than it is anyway to do up a plan!! We were also supposed to confirm nrs for the hotel today. Lucky the wedding planner is not avail until Sun after all or I'd have to put them down as a yes just in case. Hopefully I'll know by Sunday....!!! :o0 :o0
NemoFish Posts: 2501
I am so bad at sending them back! My cousin sent out stamped addressed envelopes with hers - that really helped!
Mar08 Posts: 310
i thought it was just me! i have so many replies that i didnt get and they were due last week. so so annoyed!! and to think i even put stamps on the repies! seriously they cant have any excuse! absolutely no cost to them to reply!! some people!
nearlywed Posts: 254
We are still waiting on a few at the moment - it is so frustrating! a wollie would be tempted just to put them down as a no if they are late :o0
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Oh God girls I remember it well! O:| O:| O:| And then the phoning around to ask 'are you going to my wedding' 'Shur of course we are, wouldn't miss it for the world ha ha!' O:| O:|
Finished here Posts: 2860
I am so annoyed by it that I told me mum i wasn't putting their names on table plans - she freaked out cos its mostly her side that havn't rsvp'd :o0 :o0 I told her they'd still be fed but i wanted to make a point !
starpad Posts: 244
it is mostly family and really close friends that never reply, they just take it for granted, SO ANNOYING!!! O:|