RSVP Tracking List

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Does anybody have a sample they could e.mail me? Not sure how to track the RSVPs.
rianna Posts: 770
Hiya Jawl I have a great one if you want to PM me your email address I'll send it on
buddylove Posts: 3288
[quote="rianna":19ageg0j]Hiya Jawl I have a great one if you want to PM me your email address I'll send it on[/quote:19ageg0j] Hi rianna, Can you send it to me too?? I will mail you my email address... Hope you dont mind! :-8
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
www.weddingmapper.com has a BRILLIANT one.
rianna Posts: 770
[quote="jasper11":1fbksblq][quote="rianna":1fbksblq]Hiya Jawl I have a great one if you want to PM me your email address I'll send it on[/quote:1fbksblq] Hi rianna, Can you send it to me too?? I will mail you my email address... Hope you dont mind! :-8[/quote:1fbksblq] Of course not - just sent it on to you there :wv
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
I am using weddingface.com It's handy for budget and guestlist. They also give you a free website but I haven't tried that.
ElmosWife Posts: 348
Im just using Microsoft Excel. Its very easy to update and modify elements
Chillaxed Posts: 583
[quote="rianna":oz80egog]Hiya Jawl I have a great one if you want to PM me your email address I'll send it on[/quote:oz80egog] Hi rianna, would you mind sending it to me as well please. thanks. :thnk
I love cosmos Posts: 221
Rianna me too please!!!! Thanks!
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Eh sorry for being a silly billy but what are ye talking about? Whats a RSVP tracker? :-8