RSVP Wording - Help!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Please!! My inserts for my Day Invites are printing away nicely as I type! I thought I would be tearing my hair out at this job but no. It's relatively painless - so far!! I have 10.5 x 7.5 ivory cards and I'm thinking I'll print directly onto the card. Does this sound okay?? ______________________ will be attending will not be attending Special Dietary Requirements ______________________
nelswife Posts: 3869
Yeah Jawl i think that is fine...dont think you need to put anything else on them!
minkel Posts: 270
That would work or alternatively you could have something like Accept with pleasure Decline with regret Then put two boxes to the right for the respondent to tick or alternatively put a line after the text ( I am not sure what program you are using)
Thank you ladies! Minkel, yes that is better wording :)
MrsBuck Posts: 846
Jawl - on an aside - a tip i picked up (probably on WOL!) that was excellent was number all your RSVP cards on the back. We got 8 cards back that the guests had just ticked and posted without writing their name on O:| At least when they were numbered we knew who it was!
[quote="MrsBuck":1xunj521]Jawl - on an aside - a tip i picked up (probably on WOL!) that was excellent was number all your RSVP cards on the back. We got 8 cards back that the guests had just ticked and posted without writing their name on O:| At least when they were numbered we knew who it was![/quote:1xunj521] Thanks Mrs. Buck, yes I will do that. My friend did it when she got married and she said it was unreal the amount that came back blank! :o0
waterdale Posts: 162
or Name _______________________ Accept with pleasure______ Decline with regret______ Your kind invitation to joe blogs wedding or you could put in Please state any special dietary requirements
minkel Posts: 270
Another tip; don't leave too much space for the names or it may be seen as a challenge to fit in as many as possible :compress :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Thanks ladies for all your tips!! They are on a6 folding card and despite my lack of confidence in myself, I've licked it eventually!! And they are now printing away nicely. I paid 54 euros including posting and packaging for the makings of 100 day invites and 100 rsvps. I honestly thought deep down that I'd be binning the lot after making a mess and having to shell out for my invites anyway! So pleased :compress :compress :compress