Rugby Match

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Anyone watching? I have it on here with surround system blasting to create a bit of atmosphere! Hoping there's no trouble or booing :ooh
No boos! Hurrah!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I am watching it.
excited-bride-to-be Posts: 308
i am watching it her, but not by choice. the h2b is a fanatic.
ginger nut Posts: 5989
watching it at home on my own. Was too late to catch up with friends so might join them in pub later. glad to see english national anthem went without trouble. Here's hoping for a good game.
Topgear Posts: 1559
yeah flutterby no booing thank god
bonita Posts: 1678
Im watching - were not big into rugby but I do watch surprised how emotional I found all that, it was very moving especially to see those big rugger buggers crying singing the irish anthem. O I hope we win - Irish people would never make a show of themselves by booing
I have never watched a rugby match :-8 But everyone seems into it these days. I couldn't not watch this though after all the build-up. I'm also on my own Ginger, hubbie has gone to the pub but he is (hopefully) coming back after :o0
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote="Flutterby.":1d3qsxqk]I have never watched a rugby match :-8 But everyone seems into it these days. I couldn't not watch this though after all the build-up. I'm also on my own Ginger, hubbie has gone to the pub but he is (hopefully) coming back after :o0[/quote:1d3qsxqk] it's much better to watch in a pub but i'm in funny form today so thought it best to be on my own. Big day for you then - first rugby match and BFP. Good omen for a win :o0
And hubbie has a bet on Ireland to win too! He'll get something like €500! Did you get your hair done?