RW

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

skittles Posts: 1312
where is realweddings gone?is it just me or is anyone else having problems getting in???
Delish Posts: 4176
I can't get in either - annoying asd there is nothing going on here, roll on the Late Late - when did I get this boring?? :weep
crazychick Posts: 763
I can't get in either! I thought it was my computer and that the rest of you must be over there having a great time! :o0
Chococat Posts: 1632
>:o( I can't get in
I got my hair cut today, I'm fec7king gorgeous :o0 :o0 :o0 , I couldn't believe the amount of hair she cut up - easily 5 or 6 inches, had hair down to below the boobs, now it's shoulder length. At least it is a change! It's all choppy, I told her I wanted a funky look - my hair is so straight, it's hard to make it look funky but I'm happy with it.. Went home, no-body noticed for ages :o0 :o0 :o0
crazychick Posts: 763
[quote="Delish":onc6zol0]I got my hair cut today, I'm fec7king gorgeous :o0 :o0 :o0 , I couldn't believe the amount of hair she cut up - easily 5 or 6 inches, had hair down to below the boobs, now it's shoulder length. At least it is a change! It's all choppy, I told her I wanted a funky look - my hair is so straight, it's hard to make it look funky but I'm happy with it.. Went home, [b:onc6zol0]no-body noticed for ages [/b:onc6zol0] :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:onc6zol0] Sickner! Glad your happy with it though! Anything good on telly tonight or what can we do to liven things up!?
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
I'd be fairly pissed off right now if I had paid to advertise over there.
[quote="Bobbie with Boobies":mptvx58h]I'd be fairly pissed off right now if I had paid to advertise over there.[/quote:mptvx58h] is it gone long?only noticed tonight.
Bobbie, I'm always mesmerised by those boobies!! Yeah, I dunno, I havn't fallen in love with rw, there is just not enough going on in either site at the mo.
im not mad on it either,i usually pop in for a read though and dont bother posting too often,but things are just soooo quiet over here lately.