Ryanair have a MASSIVE sale on

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Boulevard Posts: 995
Huge sale on until Thursday night. I got 2 adults return to Ireland from the UK for 4 days for 20 euro!! My friend is going to Stockholm for 4 days return for 17 euro!! Its madness, madness I tell you! :hic
Valkstar Posts: 2747
I can't seem to get them to work! It says Berlin for €5 including fees but it keeps coming up as €29.99 and €59.99 plus taxes etc. What am I doing wrong???
Boulevard Posts: 995
Oooh I don't know, I did Shannon to Leeds Bradford for example, and that was 17e for one adult return, or Liverpool to Stockholm for 2 adults came up at 60 euros Where are u looking at? :o)ll
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="Valkstar":3thkdg1x]I can't seem to get them to work! It says Berlin for €5 including fees but it keeps coming up as €29.99 and €59.99 plus taxes etc. [b:3thkdg1x]What am I doing wrong???[/b:3thkdg1x][/quote:3thkdg1x] Nothing, you're just choosing dates for which the cheap fares are already sold out.
Oh okay, I'll try it again. I'm looking to go to Berlin cos they've a brilliant bike shop there and the gloves, boots etc are soooo cheap!
Also, note: Travel Period: Sat 17th May 08 - Mon 30th Jun 08 Applicable Days: Mon - Thurs & Sat (subject to availability) Flight must be purchased: 14 days in advance Notes on this fare: All Holidays, School Breaks and Major Sporting Events are excluded from this offer
Ah well, I've tried every day in June and no joy O:| We shouldn't be spending money that close to the wedding anyway :o(
Probably cheaper to get the stuff shipped, Valkstar, by the time you pay the check-in fee and the baggage fee and the toilet paper levy or whatever other shit they come up with.
Unfortunately they won't ship anything over. 4 of us had planned to go over for a day with empty bags and buy buy buy :o0 I'll just save up for a while :o0
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
[b:36ndnq6t]And [/b:36ndnq6t]Dublin has nothing under 40€ as far as i can see