Ryanair job cuts excuse - aaargh

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Oct09B2B Posts: 374
So Michael O'Leary is blaming the €10 travel tax for the jobcuts in Dublin and Shannon - of course, it wouldn't have anything to do with him putting up his ticket prices by €5 (compulsory check-in charge) or Ryanairs lousy customer service. Did he really expect that his passenger numbers wouldn't go down in this recession?
MsCabbage Posts: 674
OH I am so sick of MOL blaming everything on that stupid 10e govt levy!!! Its given him an excuse to cut hundreds of jobs and routes - he is a w[i:3o3kx89l]anker[/i:3o3kx89l]
GAA Fan Posts: 629
Reading in this morning Irish Independent and he said his company does not do "Redundancy" - what about employees rights. Its the recession that has numbers down. Cause usually by this time in year I've been to England 2/3 times, I've only been once this year.
Emme Posts: 4735
why or why is he given so much air and paper space though? So sick of all the evening shows either asking his opinion or kevin myers..can they not find anyone else? Course it doesn't help that richard bruton sounds the same as MOL so I think it's him half the time. It'd make you pro government - almost!