Sad Article :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
http://www.independent.ie/national-news ... ml?start=2 edit - I hope the poor family find him to bring him home and let him rest as is fiancee's wish. How sad it is for them coming up to Christmas and in the lead up to their wedding. I cannot imagine the heartache that all must be going through.
Greece Posts: 1800
God love them - tradegy is the only word I can think of!
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
That's really sad :o( . Just had a thought, wonder if either brides are on WOL :eek
smittenb2b Posts: 675
Oh my god, I am nearly in tears here. God love them.
aston Posts: 4100
God thats heartbreaking! What the hell would you be thinking now? The poor poor girl :o(
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
[quote="Missus Lippy":2omsqg23]That's really sad :o( . Just had a thought, wonder if either brides are on WOL :eek[/quote:2omsqg23] Do you know I was wondering the same thing. If they are here all I can wish them is Love and Light.
monkeybear Posts: 1926
aw god thats heartbreaking.
xwishingx Posts: 600
God love them, cant imagine what they are going through. Going to give h2b an extra cuddle today, can take him for granted some times
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
hi girls i work with one of his first cousins and all i can say is they are heartbroken words can not describe.....its dreadful to happen at any time let alone at xmas and so close to their own wedding our thoughts are prayers are with them all and please god his body will be found so they can grief properly nothing more can be said just makes you appreciate what we have so much more doesnt it!!!! ;o( :o(
ela28 Posts: 2552
[quote="anon10":1p4cxpdm]hi girls i work with one of his first cousins and all i can say is they are heartbroken words can not describe.....its dreadful to happen at any time let alone at xmas and so close to their own wedding our thoughts are prayers are with them all and please god his body will be found so they can grief properly nothing more can be said just makes you appreciate what we have so much more doesnt it!!!! ;o( :o([/quote:1p4cxpdm] Couldn't have put it any better,really is heart breaking for everyone close to him,his family,friends and fiance,my thoughts are with them and really hope they have the strength to get through this very tough time,god bless them O:o)