Sad news

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Spice Bride Posts: 558
Ladies, sorry to say but I had a m/c last weekend. It was what we expected but obviously very sad all the same. I never felt that the pregnancy was very strong but had a scan before Christmas and was told that the foetus was growing and it was looking positive. Sadly things didn't move on from then and was told last Wednesday that it was looking like a miscarriage. This then happened on Friday. Thankfully the doc had given me a prescription for strong drugs. We were nine weeks but it was a roller coaster from the start and I think that I always knew that it wasn't meant to be. Friends and family have been amazing. We have a holiday in a week's time which is very fortunate. In a way I'm lucky that I knew it was coming and was able to prepare for it. This is my second m/c so am obviously concerned that there is a problem. We feel strong enough to try again, once I get through this and have a normal cycle. I'd like to thank everyone for their support, advice and especially send good wishes to those due on August 10th which would have been my due date.
mad woman Posts: 22106
really sorry to hear about your loss pet. ((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))
RomaMay Posts: 182
oh so sorry to hear that - you sound very strong ans brave - my friend has had 2 m/c so I can imagine how devestated you are - big hugs and chin up :xox
Cowslip Posts: 761
I am so, so sorry to hear that spice bride. Take crae of yourselves and I wish you some good news in 2007.
Sassy Posts: 2269
O god spice bride i'm so sorry to hear that. You poor thing. Thank god you have that holiday to look forward to but you do sound like a very strong person. I wish you all the best with everything.
charlie crown Posts: 377
Oh Spice bride, I'm so sorry to hear this, I really thought things were looking positive for you. As you know i am due on August 10th, and please God everything will be OK, but no one ever knows. Your post was so rational and well thought through, it amazes me how resilient people can be through very difficult times. It's great you have your holiday to look forward to next week. Enjoy it and take care of yourselves. I hope to see you back soon. Charlie x :xxx
LJMom Posts: 1100
:action32 Spice Bride :action32
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
really sorry to hear that spice bride, take care of yourself, were always here to talk :thnk
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Spice Bride i am so sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself. You have been through so much. Have a lovely holiday. We will all be here for you. Take care :action32
boobies Posts: 1625
Spice Bride, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Take care of yourselves you are in my thoughts......