Sadness at miscarriage

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

netzer Posts: 833
:o( Hi girls this is so hard to write. I had a complete miscarriage in the past 24hrs. Scan showed it. DH and I are devestated. We told nobody at this stage so we told our parents for support. They are in shock too. The staff in the maternity were so wonderful I could not fault them. This is going to be so hard for us to deal with but I know we will get through it and will be stronger for it. Am going to leave the forum for a while. Thanks for all your wishes xx :o( :o(
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Oh Netzer, I am so sorry to hear this news. You must be devastated and shocked. Take all the time out you need from work (and here). Hope you will come back before too long though because there is wonderful support here and I found it really helped me through. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :xxx
lal Posts: 403
I am so sorry, so so sorry. Take good care of each other at this time and come back to us soon xxx lal
breeze Posts: 1175
Ah pet, so sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself :xxx
twinssep Posts: 1242
netzer so sorry to hear ur news hun take care of urself :action32
sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
awwwww thats awful news i am so very sorry to hear this xx please make sure that you rest yourself and take as much time as you need to get back to work etc. xxx :xxx xxx
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
netzer so sorry to hear that, we're always here for a chat should you return, take it easy
Spice Bride Posts: 558
Awful news. Sorry that you had to go through this. Let your friends and family take care of you. Hopefully you'll be back in the future with good news.
Corks Posts: 355
oh Netzer I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you
Popsy Posts: 229
Oh thats terrible, you poor pet.....dont know what to say except look after yourself xxx