Menu

Safety 1st Stair Gate - Lidl

Go to Mums & Kids

OAT
Woloholic

Safety 1st Stair Gate - Lidl

Postby OAT » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:25 am

Does anyone have the Safety 1st stair gate from Lidl? We bought one when our lo was born (8 mths ago) and only opened it this morning and the actually gate part you open to get up the stairs doesn't reach over to lock, like the gate is too short for the frame if you know what I mean!?

Any ideas?

OAT
Woloholic

Re: Safety 1st Stair Gate - Lidl

Postby OAT » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 am

:-8 :-8 :-8 The clue is in the name!!! It's a pressure gate so when everything is fitted etc it should close - Only it doesn't fit :o0 :o0

mommanancy
Mini Wolly

Postby mommanancy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 am

we have these gates on our stairs. It was a bit narrow for our stairs even when the screws were extended out as far as they would go maybe our stairs are wider than average not sure....... any how we just wedgeda little block of wood between the wall and the stair gate and it works fine now, even when my toddler is shaking it stays in place. To close it you have to click the blue lever I find you have to whack it go get it to click.

shazfla
Mini Wolly

Postby shazfla » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:48 pm

mommanancy wrote:we have these gates on our stairs. It was a bit narrow for our stairs even when the screws were extended out as far as they would go maybe our stairs are wider than average not sure....... any how we just wedgeda little block of wood between the wall and the stair gate and it works fine now, even when my toddler is shaking it stays in place. To close it you have to click the blue lever I find you have to whack it go get it to click.

+1 Find them great!

Les18
New Wolly

Postby Les18 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:55 am

Hello, I am having the same problem!?? The gate will not reach the section it is meant to lock into ?? Did u solve the later or have I been sold a dodge gate??

Go to Mums & Kids