sale in smyths

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

co kerry Posts: 153
hi ladies just to let you all know there is a great sale in smyths, the travel system i have been looking at was 369 everywere but today in smyths they have it on sale for 199.00 thats a massive saving .
milis Posts: 7998
I was in there today :o)ll angel care monitor is on sale too, and there's a fiver off the slumber bear for anyone who's interested!!
broodynewlywed Posts: 164
Thats the travel system I was looking at too - do you know if its only in that colour?
milis Posts: 7998
In the dark creamy colour? I think so. They have the brown one on special too, not sure of the price though.
broodynewlywed Posts: 164
Yep, just sent hubby over and its that colour only - Online4baby.co.uk have it in the darker colour for £169
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
i'll have to check that out! want to get the angel care monitor and slumber bear!
co kerry Posts: 153
hi went in last night and bought the travl system it is in a brown and beige colour, i love it and for 199 .00 who can complain. also bought a few bottles that were also on offer
hugo087 Posts: 315
Thats a great offer girls I went on to the site today and reserved mine collecting it 2m cant wait!
honeybunch Posts: 1218
I got mine today. Love the pram! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
hugo087 Posts: 315
Hi girls just to let you know I got mine last night! My mam and sister bought it for me! Im so happy with it! I love the pram too honeybunch!