Sale Sale Sale!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
HI all, Im just thinking if it would be possible to make a list of the useful shops with sales on and when? That way we'd just have to look at this thread if were wondering about a particular shop. I noticed today that mothercare have their 50% sale starting on Stephen's day!! Does anybody know if baby elegance has one or when?
mamabrod Posts: 830
[quote="babsdel":2op2lvvi]HI all, Im just thinking if it would be possible to make a list of the useful shops with sales on and when? That way we'd just have to look at this thread if were wondering about a particular shop. I noticed today that mothercare have their 50% sale starting on Stephen's day!! Does anybody know if baby elegance has one or when?[/quote:2op2lvvi] where is baby elegance hun? have heard loads about it ....
adelz Posts: 3088
Its in dundrum, they have a web site that you can purchase off of and then they have some shops around the country that stock their products. There's one here in our town so if I see anything in the baby elegance brochure she can order it for me. Mind you if I knew or seen they had things I wanted on sale, Id prob travel up to it. :wv