sales bargains?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

freddiebear Posts: 215
I bought our feeding bottles in the mothercare sale (tommee tipped down from €189 to €89 for entire set inc steriliser). Have also seen a travel system that's €160 cheaper in mothercare than in the next cheapest place so we're tempted to buy that too. I had thought mothercare was always expensive but they're sale seems very good. Anyone else seen some good sales bargains? I'd rather buy things now rather than in a month when things are gone back to full price!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
only starting to look today, some good discounts on the mothercare website alright. Anyone know how long the sale lasts for? Will let you know if I come across any bargains
Baba2014 Posts: 131
Do u mind me asking what travel system you were looking at in Mothercare Freddiebear? We are heading in on Sunday to buy a lot of the stuff we need.......
Its the graco evo one. When we first saw it,it was in grey and liked it, cost €566. In mothercare they only have it in chilli(red) or grape(pink) but it costs €399 so for the sake of €167 we're thinking of changing colour to chilli!
Baba2014 Posts: 131
[quote="freddiebear":2843u9s4]Its the graco evo one. When we first saw it,it was in grey and liked it, cost €566. In mothercare they only have it in chilli(red) or grape(pink) but it costs €399 so for the sake of €167 we're thinking of changing colour to chilli![/quote:2843u9s4] Thanks for that freddiebear O-O I did spot that one in there last week & it's lovely but i think the only thing we didn't like about it is that the car seat doesn't work with the base i.e it has to be strapped in with the seat belt. I'd rather a car seat that just clicks in to the base for handiness.......
It does clip in with base, they just advise to strap in seat in case there is too much of a tilt. I spent ages looking up reviews about it all. If interested best buggy website and red robbin mommy blog(from Jan 2012) have done good reviews on it. We bought ours today :-)