san fran shopping

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

yankiecandle Posts: 2888
girls have our trip booked! really excited! can anybody recommend some shopping? any bargain i cant miss? :thnk
tweedledee Posts: 329
Hi NYEBride 2010. The shopping in san fran is great but i just love the city so i'm biased. We stayed just off union square which is right in the heart of the city with lots of brilliant shops. There's a large macys in union square which is amazing (Theres a restaurant on the rooftop of Macys called the cheescake factory which i'd recommend if only for the desserts!) Theres a great place along one of the cable car lines called the DSW shoe warehouse which is great for shoes/runners at really cheap prices and also theres a huge shopping centre at the end of the cable car line think its called westfield or something to that effect. Its amazing.
thanks tweedle_dee for all of that info! can you recommend anywhere to buy wedding rings? thought we might get a better deal that here?
Theres a tiffanys on union square but apart from that i didn't notice many jewellers around. Just done a search on the shopping centre website and there seems to be a good few jewellers in it.
deadly thank you! :thnk :thnk :thnk
No problem, Hope u enjoy it. The only thing i'd advice is take a trip to alcatraz, its a really good tour. Oh and we were there in August and it was freezing! Pack a few jumpers