San Patrick Elenco dress, what do you's think??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubbles19 Posts: 35
Hey girls Ok I've fallen in love with this dress. Please be honest. I'm 5.7ft and at the moment just over 12stone. I'm hoping to get to 11 stone so picture me 11stone in this dress not the 7stone model :weep Do you's like it???
no2herewego Posts: 802
Stunning dress, you have the height to carry it off.
paperclips Posts: 3146
Amazing dress :o)ll
lux Posts: 6270
Agree it needs a tall girl! Its fab. I am considering a style like this but in heavy satin as I think its a nice alternative to the sweetheart necklines and long trains on a lot of dresses.
irie Posts: 217
I tried on a San Patrick Dress similar in shape to this one, it was Europa and I am far from a seven stone model and it was very flattering. I'm top heavy and wouldn't have the smallest waist in the world and it gave me a really nice hour glass figure! Go for it, its fab!! :o)ll
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
This was on my maybe list before I chose my dress - its gorgeous.
I'll have to get the best pair of suck in knickers ever if i decide to go with it :duh:
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
oh its a lovely dress. Perfect for your tall frame. It will be fab on ya
Bellisima Posts: 3583
I think its a beautiful dress, similar to something I love. With the risk of being thrown to the wolves I just wanted to ask is 5ft 7 really considered tall?? I wouldnt consider that tall at all, I guess when you're wearing heels it is but in my opinion tall is 5ft 10 plus. I guess Im making that point because if you feel height is necessary for it its relevant. Sorry dont mean to be a cow or heightest!!! :action34
Hahah don't be silly mrs pr I wanted opinions. I'm actually delighted, people are always saying to me "oooh you're so tall, bla bla bla!!" so hearing its not so tall is a good thing. I understand what your saying. I think I'm one of those people who looks taller than I actually am, my h2b used to laugh that my mam must've made me walk with a book on my head as I walk so straight. I suppose when (notice I didn't say if-hehehehe i'm hopeful) I get to 11 stone i'll have to try it on again and decide then. Thanks for all the comments girls, its hard to know.