San patrick from RK Bridal

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Just Married! Posts: 33
Hi, Ive found a dress that I love. It €1900 here, as I had budgeted up to €2500, I am happy to pay this. As I read several posts on RK Bridal, I decided to check it out. The dress including postage & Customs will work out at approx €750!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I had said in my head that if there was a saving of more than €500, id consider it. If I was to but online, I would be saving €1150 - something I simply cant ignore. So my question is: Should I take the plunge??? If I do, how do I thn go about buying a veil to match??? Help! O:|
annie77 Posts: 484
Go for it!!!!!! I took the plunge and bought my San Patrick dress with RK Bridal. They're fantastic and it's a huge saving to make!!! You'll get the dress in plenty of time so once you have it, you can bring it with you to a bridal shop and ask to try on veils with it. I'm doing this on Wednesday - buying shoes in this shop too.
Bride 2 be Posts: 27
Annie, Are bridal shops OK with this??? if you havent bought the dress from them?
Bree Van De Kamp Posts: 1275
Go for it. Ask them for a swatchof the material and then you can try to get a veil to match. Or go to a shop that stocks the dress you are buying and try it on there with veils.
annie77 Posts: 484
If you phone the bridal shop and ask, it shouldn't be a problem. They might have a sale after it so why shouldn't they? It might be better to go mid-week when there's nobody else there - that's what I'm doing.
Ok - Thanks Annie Sounds Good!!!!!!
DJSeptbride Posts: 396
Where do you see prices on RK Bridal website?
Hi DJ, They dont show the prices on their website. I rang them and got the price. oooh.....3 days since your Hen..... how did it go?