Menu

Sandals

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

charlotteyork Posts: 1275
I am so pissed off. I've been able to wear sandals and flip flops since I came home from honeymoon and today I had to drag back out my stupid winter shoes. WTF is wrong with the weather? Its almost JUNE and it may as well be flipping January. >:o( >:o( >:o( And if one more person says "Well at least its warm" I'm going to roar. Why would you think that would be a good thing? Is it not enough that I have to wear a coat at this time of year, but now I'm expected to be glad that I'm sweating inside it it? O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Charlotte I hate to break this to you but You live in IRELAND.
No I don't; I live in my own little world and its sunny there and I can wear flip flops as much as I like. Unfortunately my little world is currently being invaded by Miserable P*ssing Down Rain Land and I don't like it! :weep
Where is this land? TBH, i think the weather is better than last year! Remember all the rain?
[quote="GoldenBride":22uno01n]Where is this land? [/quote:22uno01n] under my duvet - its only when I get out from under that that I have to face the miserable P*ssing Down Rain Land. I know the weather isn't all that bad, but I'm just having a really bad day at work and could really do without the frizzy hair and sweaty face that this weather is providing me with :-8 I hate people, they are such A-holes
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
[quote="GoldenBride":2wskg3hp]Where is this land? TBH, i think the weather is better than last year! Remember all the rain?[/quote:2wskg3hp] You're obviously not out West GoldenBride - it's bucketing - BUCKETING - over here!!
John Walsh Guitar
Yes but remember the last couple of weeks!! Ireland never has it all the time!!
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
You want to know what's worse than putting on your winter shoes? Being optimistic, and putting your sandals on anyway. Getting out of the car to go into the office and putting BOTH feet straight into a massive puddle, so that even my jeans are wet. :o(
[quote="mrs. blues":19r27z3o]You want to know what's worse than putting on your winter shoes? Being optimistic, and putting your sandals on anyway. Getting out of the car to go into the office and putting BOTH feet straight into a massive puddle, so that even my jeans are wet. :o([/quote:19r27z3o] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Well I tried to keep going with the sandals for as long as I could, but yesterday when I was standing on the street with DH talking to a friend of ours as water ran in and out of my sandals I decided I had better accept defeat. Although that being said its clearing up a little here at the moment. Maybe the sandals aren't in exile after all, maybe they're just having a day off.
Irish07 Posts: 725
[color=darkblue:1pzsgneh]I think the wind is worse than the rain - my new garden parosol has a broken limb due to the stupid wind! No wonder I choose Lanzarote for my wedding - bring on the sunshine![/color:1pzsgneh]