Santa Ponsa-Deya Apartments

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs cupcake Posts: 37
Hello Ladies I am thinking of booking a sun holiday to Majorca. We havent been there before and just wanted to get feedback from amyone been there mixed reviews on tripadvisor
Jawl Posts: 8881
Depends what you are looking for. They are slap bang in the middle of the resort. If you're looking for a wild time, would probably suit. But if not, I think they can be quite noisy due to their location. Pubs/clubs all round them.
Thanks Jawl They sound abit noisy for us we like a few drinks but not clubbing :thnk
Jawl would you be able to recommend anywhere that would suit us?
I haven't been to Santa Ponsa in 10 years so wouldn't really be able to recommend anywhere, but just remember the Deya location.
O.k Thanks anyway
I stayed in the Verdemar when I was there. Short walk to all the action. And a lovely view as its out onto the sea behind.
Cheers! reviews are very good
gemggem Posts: 270
Also stayed in the Verdemar about ten yrs ago, really nice spot, just the right about from all the main noise and action
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Not sure what the Deya's are like nowadays but years ago they used to have a bit of a bad rep. When I first went to Majorca - and we are talking years ago now (when I was 18), half of us stayed in the Deya appartments and the rest of us elsewhere, cannot remember the name now. Deya was all young lads, out peed all the time and really noisy and horrible. However I went back to Santa Ponsa with family a few years ago with family and myself and my sis went for a walk down to the Deya appartments for "old times sake" and they seemed a lot different. So maybe they have changed.