Sashes/Bows for Chair Covers Needed Kilkenny

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubblesjenny Posts: 655
Hi Wollies! Less than 3 weeks to go now :o)ll :o)ll and I have decided I really would like the Bows on my chair covers. The hotel are providing my chair covers for free...haggled with them as they wanted 6.50 per cover!!! I really would like to get the bows put on the back of them . Anyone know where I could hire these? :wv
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
I have no idea as we got the chaircovers for free as well from the hotel and didn't bother going with the sashes! I do know that the hotel had the name of someone that supplied them though! Maybe try your hotel and if not it I got married in the Springhill so chance your arm and ask there?
Thanks Hon, Im in Lyrath and they said they dont know who does them. Its hard for me cuz im in Dublin
bump :o)ll
pooielouie Posts: 188
What colour are you looking for and how many. Is the hotel in Dublin :wv
Im looking for Claret Red and its in kilkenny
pooielouie Posts: 188
Dont know anyone in kilkenny, Just Dublin could you get a friend to put them on for you. :wv
sherwood Posts: 737
Ask your hotel to provide you with a name. They usually know some.
fluffiesmam Posts: 1470
alot of chair cover companies deliver to hotels, one word of advice, is that when i was viewing the Lyrath, while they did have chair covers, they are not the ones that you can put a sash on them, as they have a detail on the back. maybe they have changed since then. i found this website, it has a testimonial from a customer who ordered chair covers for the lyrath.. hth edited to add address: how stupid am i!!! http://www.chaircoversexpress.ie/Testimonials.htm
FinesseWeddings Posts: 221
Hi Bubblesjenny, I have just pm'd you with some details. regards Mary www.finesseweddings.ie