Save the date Magnets

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smythielea Posts: 74
Hey Has anyone got these in Ireland? where have you got for good price or am I better off getting off ebay in UK?
Smythielea Posts: 74
Just a heads up, done some reseach and got a guy off ebay in the US, very professtional and posts to US, 100 magnet for 50 dollers! can't beat that
Pink Lady 84 Posts: 101
Haven't heard of these before but think they're a great idea. LIke the idea of it been on the fridge to remin them of the day :o)ll
Little Bee Posts: 59
Hi, I got mine from vistaprint.ie. For 50 it was €37 including posting. I love them, and now all the guests have them on their fridge. :)
TiggerOzzy Posts: 57
hi there :wv , i vouch for Vistaprint also. I have found them brilliant. i ordered 140 for E40. keep an eye out on their website as very often, every couple of weeks, they do special offers. they might offer 25 free, pay for postage etc. also, when i got the first batch, i picked a light pink colour and on the ewbsite they look that colour but when i received them they looked orange. i sent an email back saying i really liked the layout but the colour was not what i picked. they sent me out a new batch a week later at no extra cost. would definitly recommend them.