Say a little prayer...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sawyer Posts: 355
My friends waters broke during the week at 24.3 weeks pregnant,no contractions though, she's been on hospital bed rest since but tonight the baby went into distress so as i type she's having an emergency section. Please say a little prayer for her, her boyfriend and their little baby. :lvs :o( :lvs
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Fingers crossed for them sawyer!! :thnk
BipsyBoo Posts: 1534
O:o) O:o) O:o) Lots of love and luck and prayers gone her way. Hope it all works out.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Aw Sawyer your poor friend, I will indeed say a prayer. On a good note though the fact that she was in hospital and that they were aware of the situation will be a great help to the little baba. I would imagine that they would have all ready have given the little pet steriods for it lungs and they will have the best staff on stand by. Please let us know how they are :xox
yeah, she's actually been getting steroids for over a week now as she had a high risk of it happening. her daughter was born at 24 weeks almost 7 years ago only weighed 650grams and she's sitting in my sitting room now watching hannah montana :o0 so hopefully they'll be as lucky again :) thanks for all the good wishes :lvs
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
Thinking of your friend sawyer. Hoping everything goes well.
She just had a girl, she's breathing on her own so far, has her eyes open, a full head of hair and fits in her daddies hand. Mammy's doing fine :lvs :lvs
bababum Posts: 226
Oh Saywer that is brilliant news, pleasesgod she will continue to thrive and grow and that mammy and baby are well. Great news and saying a prayer for them all. Bababum
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
She sounds like a strong little lady. Please God she will thrive over the coming days. Will keep them all in my thoughts.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I'll be thinking of your friend, the daddy and wee girl. Please God she's a fighter and will thrive. :heartbeat: