say a prayer and cross your fingers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excited-bride-to-be Posts: 308
my daughter who is 4 suffers with her kidneys. she is always getting infections. she got an operation in september but it didnt work. she go operated on again 4 weeks ago. the surgons said there is only a 1percent chance of the op not working. they can do this operation 3 times before she would have to have a major operation wher she would be under for 5 hours. anyway, she has another infecton today, only back from hosp with her. it looks like she will have to have the operation done again, so fingers crossed cause if it doesnt work, its a major op for her.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Everything crossed for her Carol, poor little thing going through so much so young :action32
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Ah thats terrible carol :o( Poor little tot I'll be thinkin of her and i'll say a prayer.
excited-bride-to-be Posts: 308
thanks flutterby. god love her, she wont even tell us when its hurting her cause she is afraid she will have to go to hospital.
mad woman Posts: 22106
fingers and toes crossed.
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
hi carol1979 all my best for your daughter. i know what your going through as my h2b has had 2 kidney transplants and looks as if this one is on the way to failing. what kind of an operation has your daghter . as i said im here for you if you need to talk about anything because i've been through it before. all my love to you and your daughter, waterfordbride.
noddy Posts: 666
ah the poor little chicken, fingers and toes crossed, along with a prayer :lvs
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Ah the poor little mite,hug's for you all.
lindy Posts: 1135
hi just to say your daughter is in my taughts and prayers. all the best for your little one
bonita Posts: 1678
fingers n toes crossed for her - Will say a prayer too. Please God it will work :action32