scaaarllleeett

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
just been to the docs and hes sending me to james's for a smear because its to soare for nurse to do but the gynie is a fella :-8 he better be cute
mad woman Posts: 22106
you'll be grand pet, iv had loads done. better safe than sorry!
ye exactly, loads of vodka
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
It's to sore for the nurse do to?
[quote="Dolly Dora":2eptizm0]It's to sore for the nurse do to?[/quote:2eptizm0] yup tried before and it kilt me no word of a lie it was so painful
But it will be the same no matter where you go? They are awful but we have to get them done,I could never go to male :-8
willful Posts: 6822
Ugh! Hate getting them done but better safe than sorry! If it makes you feel any better SS, I have to go to hospital next week to have some doc feel my boobies :-8
well the nurse said that the "utensils" for a better word are diff in hospital and they are smaller as opposed to something huge, she did say i was very small down south, i dont know if that makes a difference. as for the guy jes if i close my eyes and imagine will smith maybe just maybe hel appear, h2b gas told him it was a fella he said hes the only one allowed to look up there :o0 men eh!!! told him he could do it if he wanted. :o)ll
Oh right that would be grand then,I remember on my first one the nurse guided me through the instrument and I nearly died it was and still is the longest 2-3 mins of our lives....I bled the last time too very uncomfortable I tense myself up so much :-8 :-8
workingmom Posts: 3429
Ah you'll be grand, I always think well, if you're a gynae then it's nothing you've not seen before or won't see again, my fiddly bits are just like everyone elses.