scan at 5wks6days

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby-bel Posts: 929
did any of you get a measurement of your baby at your scan i.e. I had an internal scan at 5wks6days and the report says CRL 0.23cm, is that normal? I saw the heart pulse!
Amesie Posts: 363
baby-bel - I can't answer your question but I had to reply to say "isn't that just absolutely amazing??? Your little bean is 0.23cm and you could see the heart pulse!!!!" All I can say is WOW!!!!!!
baby-bel Posts: 929
yep its totally mad! Its basically a dot but with a heartbeat!!! was soo nervous as I had spotting at the wknd but midwife said she couldnt see any reason for a bleed and that things looked normal so that was a great feeling
Amesie Posts: 363
WOW WOW WOW - I am stil amazed at that!!!!! Can't wait for a BFP now and experience that feeling!!!!
gogglebox Posts: 910
Wow - it's mad to think that something so small already has a heartbeat!! It's a great sign.... :o)ll I've no idea on what's normal or not though... but just wanted to say I'm happy for you and your little bundle with a heartbeat!! :lvs
Mrs Magoo Posts: 475
Thats amazing Baby-bel you must be so delighted :o)ll :o)ll
workingmom Posts: 3429
Are you sure it's not 2.3 CM? I think at 6 weeks it should be one quarter of an inch big. I have a book at home that tells the size the baby is at the different weeks, I can look it up for you tonight?