Scan Dates - can someone Help?? Confused!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babylove08 Posts: 254
Girls, I just had a scan in the EPAU as i was bleeding - all is well thankk god :o)ll But the Doc has given me completly diff dates, I had Last period on 28th September - My cycle is usually 33/35 days - i know for [b:32fjqqyf]definite[/b:32fjqqyf] date of conception was Oct 14th/15th.. So anyway i should be 8 weeks 4 days and they said scan says im only 7 weeks.... thats like 11 days difference O:| Has this happened to anyone or has anyone any advice for me?? Im worried the baby isnt growing properly now....
twinklegirl Posts: 716
[quote="babylove08":3g7hhs8u]Girls, I just had a scan in the EPAU as i was bleeding - all is well thankk god :o)ll But the Doc has given me completly diff dates, I had Last period on 28th September - My cycle is usually 33/35 days - i know for [b:3g7hhs8u]definite[/b:3g7hhs8u] date of conception was Oct 14th/15th.. So anyway i should be 8 weeks 4 days and they said scan says im only 7 weeks.... thats like 11 days difference O:| Has this happened to anyone or has anyone any advice for me?? Im worried the baby isnt growing properly now....[/quote:3g7hhs8u] Thats actually fine , the same happened to me and my dates have changed 4 times.The earliest scans are apparantly the most accurate but if thats the case I had an immaculate conception. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I had alot of scans and they changed and I am due today and they changed the dates last week aswell.So basically what I am saying do not stress over it.
How Exciting due today!!! :o)ll :o)ll Thanks for that - suppose just after the bleeding etc im worried but main thing is heartbeat was there today and all looked well.... Best of luck,hope all goes well for you...
twinklegirl Posts: 716
Just try and not worry will they be scanning you again soon? Big hugs
Well i have my 1st Consultant visit on the 9th Dec so dont know when next scan is havnt to go back to EPAU anyway so wil wait and see what consultant says/does....
netzer Posts: 833
Just saw this and have replied in July thread. I am in same boat so fingers crossed for both of us. I presume consultant will scan you on first visit. I have another scan in 2 weeks and then going to rooms for 1st consult as such where he said he will scan me. Positive thoughts for both of us :lvs
newone Posts: 1714
Don't worry, implantation can take place up to a week after conception - as far as I know? So this can put your dates out a bit too.