scan next week

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

biscuit Posts: 166
Hi everyone! Been a while since I logged on. I've my scan next week- excited but a bundle of nerves. I will be 14 weeks. Scared that they won't be able to find a heartbeat, that it has stopped growing..... Scared of the idea of a missed miscarriage. Anyone else ever feel like this? Next week can't come quick enough at this stage
mummy bear Posts: 3824
just wanted to wish you the very best of luck
willthiswork Posts: 1995
I'm sure everything will be fine! Good luck though!
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck, dont be worrying im sure it will all be fine. Congrats by the way :o)ll :o)ll
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:1kvrla35]I know these scary thoughts do go through your head and they did go through mine too but don't let them get in the way of enjoying your pregnancy!!! Don't think the worst!! Think positive!!! Best of luck and enjoy the scan chick!!![/color:1kvrla35] :wv
jen2 Posts: 3106
Just want to wish you all the best for next week. I think alot of girls feel excited and nrevous about the first scan. I know i did, and was so happy when all was well. Best wishes, and will be looking forward to hearing your happy report. Jen2
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Best of luck with the scan biscuit - god love you, you're a bundle of nerves. But if you haven't had anything to make you worry (spotting, bleeding, cramps, symptoms suddenly disappearing or just feeling very different), then there is no reason to think that the scan will be anything other than an enjoyable experience where you'll get to see the little one for the first time. Please let us know how you get on. Loads of luck. :xxx